Thursday, October 16, 2008 Things I Found Looking For Something Else #2


Like a lot of nerds, I have always been fascinated by magic. I think it's because magic is really about knowing secrets, and knowing more than the other guy is the true core of all geekiness.

Outlaw Effects is website selling custom-made props for mentalism tricks. The presentations are top-notch, and the quality of the products look fantastic. Wallets that reveal messages hidden inside! Antique books that let you peer into the mind of their readers! Marked Tarot cards! The Relic! The Scorpion! Godammit, I want a PK ring so bad it hurts and I have no idea what to do with one. I might actually bite on the Kioku, as it seems like something I could actually carry and use without looking too much like a spaz. Or is it too late?

http://outlaw-effects.com/

0 comments: