Saturday, December 5, 2009 Fooey

I was really looking forward to going to the show tonight. But first all my friends bailed on me and then the movie itself did.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was really looking forward to catching [REC] 2 at the Portage Theater. However, when I tried to order my ticket on-line this morning, I learned that movie had been pulled from the triple feature and replaced with Black Christmas. Needless to say, I am greatly disappointed.

I'm also peeved at the event's organizers. They make no mention that tonight's line-up has changed anywhere on the sites they're using to promote the screening. They simply edited all their ads and blog entries to reflect the new program. I was lucky I noticed the difference.

So no Spanish zombies for me tonight. Guess I'll just get drunk watching Svengoolie instead.

0 comments: